X2-F100B Zip Line Kit
Most Orders Ship Within 1-3 days.
Please See the FedEx Ground Shipping Map Below to Calculate How Long it will take for you to receive your products.
We appreciate your business, that's why we strive to offer the quickest possible shipping!
All orders will be shipped generally within 1-3 days Monday - Saturday using FedEx standard ground.
|How do I buy/redeem a gift certificate?|
|We are not currently offering gift certificates at this time.|
|How do I find my product?|
|To find the product(s) you're looking for, you may (1) use the navigation menus on the top, left & bottom of our website. (2) type a keyword into the SEARCH WEBSITE box. If you have any trouble locating a product, feel free to contact customer service for assistance.|
|How do I navigate the site?|
|To navigate this website, simply click on a category you might be interested in. Categories are located on the top, left & bottom of our website. QUICK TIP: Place your mouse cursor over anything you think could be a clickable link. You'll notice that anytime you scroll over something that is a link, your mouse cursor will become a "hand". Whereas scrolling over anything that is NOT a link will leave your cursor as an "arrow". You may also type a keyword into the SEARCH box to quickly find a specific product. If you have any trouble locating a product, feel free to contact customer service for assistance.|
|How do I use a coupon?|
|After adding items to your cart, click the "View Cart" link at the top of this site to view your cart. At the bottom of the shopping cart you'll see a box where you may enter your coupon code.|
! WARNING DO NOT use any Alien Flier Zip Line Products or Accessories until you read and understand these SAFETY WARNINGS!
• A zip line can be very dangerous. Do not use this kit if you do not understand the risk involved in riding a zip line. The cable can hold weights many times that of most riders and is the least likely part of the system to fail. Pay special attention to your workmanship making the loops and connections for these are the areas where failures are more common to occur. Check all connections and inspect your line and components for damage and wear before every ride. • Use under adult supervision only.
• Do not mount your zip line to anything other than healthy, live trees that are at least 12” in diameter and firmly rooted in the ground.
• Inspect the entire zip line system including all connections, pulleys and components for damage or wear before every use. DO NOT ride a system that is damaged.
• Falling + Fast Speeds + Rough Landings (stumps, rocks etc.) = Serious injury or death.
• Ignoring safety recommendations = Serious injury or death.
• Poor installation workmanship and maintenance = Serious injury or death.
• DO NOT attach items to this equipment that are not specifically designed for use with this equipment such as, but not limited to: jump ropes, clothesline, pet leashes, cables, chains, and rope. This may cause a strangulation hazard and result in serious injury or death.
• Dress appropriately with well-fitting shoes. NO ponchos, scarves or other loose fitting clothing or accessories.
• Rider’s with long hair should take care to secure their hair so that it does not become entwined in the equipment.
• Single riders only! Do not ride double. Never overload the cable. We do not recommend riders over 220 lbs., or up to 275 lbs. with 1/4” diameter cable.
• Always hold on to the T-bar with both hands. DO NOT put your hand on or near the cable while riding.
• ALWAYS ride seated. Make sure that the seat is adjusted so that the rider’s head is at least 6” below the cable.
• Do not jump off of your zip line while you are traveling on it.
• Make sure that there are no obstructions in the path of the rider.
• Use caution while dismounting to ensure that the seat does not snap up towards the rider.
• Do not install a zip line around a high voltage line, over roads, water or ravines.
• Never set the cable’s rate of descent to unsafe angles or the cable to unsafe heights. A 3-4% overall grade and 10-12 ft. height is recommended.
• Always include a properly installed and maintained STOP BLOCK in conjunction with all of our models.
Assumption of Risk & Liability Waiver
Allowing your children, friends, or anyone else’s children to ride on a zip that has not been installed properly, maintained as instructed and inspected for safety is tantamount to endangerment and negligence. Please use common sense and remember that you are responsible for your decisions as well as the outcome. Zip Line Stop and its associates are not responsible for anything that may go wrong with your zip line installation, trees, gear, trolleys, or related components. We are not responsible for any injuries or deaths that occur during the construction or operation of your zip line or any other products. No warranty related to zip lines is expressed or implied by installation tips, construction guides, or by any representative of Zip Line Stop, including warranties of merchantability or fitness. Ensure you educate yourself on the proper installation, maintenance and use of everything related to your Alien Flier product. Seek competent local assistance if you are unsure of how to work with trees, cable installation or maintenance. All information related to zip lines received from any representative or printed or digital material distributed by Zip Line Stop is only an opinion and shall not be interpreted as expert or professional advice. Contact component manufacturer for information about warranty and use of their products. The customer accepts full responsibility for any and all incidents, accidents, injuries, deaths, and property damage that may occur during the building and operating of your zip line or other Alien Flier products. Serious injury and death may occur as a result of improper use of this equipment. DO NOT attempt to use this equipment without proper training! Inspect all equipment before each use and destroy or replace any gear that is damaged, worn, or does not pass inspection. Any person using these products is responsible for the proper care and maintenance of these products. WHEN IN DOUBT, REPLACE ITI! Any person using these products in any manner assumes all risk and responsibility for any damage or injury, including death or dismemberment. Any litigation involving these products will be defended and challenged according to the above release of liability.
Putting Up Your Line: EZUp Cable Kit Tools Needed: 7/16” Wrench
Step 1. Using a ladder, tack the optional wooden blocks to the upper tree with nails at the desired height, 12 ft and no greater than a 3- 4% grade overall is recommended. If you don’t have wooden blocks, you may gently tack nails into the tree’s bark only. This will help hold the cable in place during installation. Nails may be removed after installation is complete.
Step 2. Unroll the cable between the trees on the ground. Wrap the cable around the upper tree as shown, so it is resting on the nails. Pull the cable tight and go to the other end of the zip line.
Step 3. Go to lower tree. Thread black webbing sling and red safety sling though the pieces of treesaving mesh sleeves. Ratchet and loop must be on the same side. Use as many sleeves as needed to protect your tree and the webbing. You may need to stretch the mesh.
Step 4. Place the assembly from Step 3 around the lower tree as shown.
Step 5. Grab the end with the black webbing loop in one hand. Thread the black webbing strap through the black webbing loop.
Step 6. Insert the flat end of the black sling in to the slot/barrel of the black ratchet.
Step 7. Reel in approximately 6” of the black webbing by ratcheting the handle - approximately 1 ½ turns.
Step 8. Pull the cable tight to determine where the lower eye on the cable needs to go. It should be about 2 ft. from the large hook on the lower tree. This is necessary to compensate for slack in the line.
Step 9. Using the 3 cable clamps and a 7/16” wrench, loop the cable and create the eye. Make sure the eye is 2 ½ -3 inches long. Install the cable clamps as in the photo - all facing the same direction. Make sure they are snug but not tight as you may have to adjust the position of the eye. Once the eye position is finalized, tighten the clamps.
Step 10. Slide the webbing and tree-saving mesh assembly up the tree to the desired height, we recommend a 3-4% grade. It may be necessary to use a string or zip tie to hold the assembly tightly around the trees during installation.
Step 11. Attach the small hook on to the cable eye that you created.
Step 12. Thread the red safety link webbing through the slot in the base of the hook. Then thread it through the ratchet slot/barrel and pull it tight. Begin ratcheting until the black ratchet and hook can be attached to the cable eye.
Step 13. Attach the hook on the black ratchet to the cable eye.
Step 14. Tighten the black ratchet to the desired cable tension to eliminate sag in the line. Finishing Up Adjustment between the red and black ratchet and webbing may be necessary. When the black webbing is at the desired tension, loosen the red safety line, pull the webbing taut, and re-tighten the red safety link.
• Be sure that the ratchet barrels do not become too full.
• Coil any excess cable or red safety link and secure with a zip tie.
• Make sure both ratchets are in the closed/locked position.
Check your workmanship and ALL connections NOW and PRIOR TO every ride! Inspect the ENTIRE SYSTEM for WEAR, DAMAGE & SERVICEABILITY before EVERY use! DO NOT use a zip line that shows wear or damage. Replace or make quality repairs first!
Putting the X2 Trolley on the Line Step
1. Thread the yellow tow rope through one of the eyelets on the Pop N’ Snap Ring assembly. Tie a knot to secure.
Step 2. Place the trolley on to the line so that the pulleys are centered and resting on the cable.
Step 3. Slide Pop N’ Snap Ring assembly (attached to your seat or harness) into the Trolley from the bottom; make sure holes are lined up.
Step 4. Slide Handle through the Trolley and Pop N’ Snap Ring assembly, lining the buttons up top and bottom. Depress buttons and click Handle in place
Step 5. Slide Foam Grips onto the Handle
To Remove Trolley or Swap Seat
Step 1. Remove the foam grip from one side of the handle assembly.
Step 2. Hold the trolley firmly and grasp handle on the side that still has the foam grip attached.
Step 3. Quickly pull the handle free.
Step 4. From the bottom, remove the seat.
Step 5. Remove the trolley from the line or change the seat (start at Step 3. from main instructions, this page).
Installing a Stop Block
A Stop Block is a simple device. It rides on the cable between the trolley and the end of the zip line run. It is attached to a shock cord or bungee cord, which is anchored to an object that is solidly anchored to the ground. As the rider nears the end of the line, the trolley comes in contact with the stop block causing the shock cord to stretch, which slows the rider to a stop. These are very inexpensive, safe and tensions can be adjusted for different size riders.
1. To Prepare: Have a helper hold one end of the shock cord at the termination point of the zip line. Taking the other end, walk up the length of the line until the cord has reached is maximum stretch. From that point, measure an additional 2 ft. and mark. THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL SECURE THE SHOCK CORD.
2. Place one half of the Stop Block on either side of the line. Secure the block together with eye bolts and spacers provided. Be sure that the eyes are facing down.
3. Attach ½ inch shock cord to the eye bolts by threading it through BOTH eye bolts, then secure using a Retraced Figure Eight knot.
4. The other end of the shock cord needs to be installed perpendicular to the zip line. Using the same Retraced Figure Eight knot, attach the remaining end to an object that is solidly anchored to the ground that can bear the force of the rider at the end of the ride.
5. Be sure to test the stop block by pulling /stretching the shock cord as far as you can towards the end of the run. The shock cord MUST stretch to its maximum before the end of the run.
! WARNING: ALWAYS use an object solidly anchored to the ground (for example, a 6” diameter live tree in a suitable position adjacent to the zip line) to anchor the shock cord. Always use a Retraced Figure Eight knot to tie the shock cord in place. Failure to use such an object with the Retraced Figure Eight knot creates the potential of stop block failure. Anchoring your stop block to any other item creates the potential for that item to fail, becoming a projectile causing serious injury or death. If you are unsure of what constitutes an object that is solidly anchored to the ground, consult a local contractor. Check all connections and test your set up several times to be sure it is working properly! Check ALL equipment and connections before each run!
Recommendations for Launching
We HIGHLY recommend towing the rider to reach the top of the run. The rider sits safely on the seat while holding the T-bar. An adult using the provided tow rope pulls the rider to the top, eliminating the need for a platform or ladder where falling accidents commonly occur.
Trolleys without a Seat - ZIp Line Stop recommends ALWAYS riding with a seat. It is extremely important to understand when setting up or using a seat-less zip line system that there is a greater potential for the rider to lose grip and fall. TAKE EXTREME CARE in the design of your zip line run to minimize the height of any falls and always ride seated. PLEASE REFER TO OUR ASSUMPTION OF RISK STATEMENT.
Replacing the Speed Control Pad
Tools Needed: 7/16” wrench; 5/32 Allen wrench; flat head screwdriver
1. Remove the bolt and triggers on the Speed Control frame using the wrench and Allen wrench.
2. ROTATE Speed Control frame 180 degrees. DO NOT remove from trolley.
3. Remove the worn pad.
4. Replace with a new pad.
5. Return Speed Control frame to original position by rotating 180 degrees.
6. Replace the triggers and bolt on Speed Control frame.
Get the ONLY backyard zip line kit with EVERY safety feature INCLUDED
at a budget-friendly price!
The Alien Flier X2 has been designed to be sleeker, faster, and easier to use than ever. Our X2 Trolley easily pops on and off the line - simply pull out the handles and lift off the line. X2's trigger Speed Control system lasts for an AMAZING number of runs! When you do have to change the pad, it's as simple as taking out one screw and rotating. *For Riders Up to 250 lbs.*
The X2-F100B Kit includes everything you need for your 100 foot zip line:
X2 Trolley with Speed Control, Pop N' Snap* Flexi Seat, Safety Stop Block, Shock Cord, Tow Rope and our 100' Basic Cable Kit.
*Alien Flier’s Pop N’ Snap ring is a star feature of our X2 trolley. It safely locks your seat and one-piece handles into place, allows for quick seat changes and easy trolley removal.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.