200 Foot X2-F200 Deluxe Zip line Kit with Flexi-Seat
200 ft zip line kit w/ seat
Only 2 left in stock.
Most Orders Ship Within 1-3 days.
Please See the FedEx Ground Shipping Map Below to Calculate How Long it will take for you to receive your products.
We appreciate your business, that's why we strive to offer the quickest possible shipping!
All orders will be shipped generally within 1-3 days Monday - Saturday using FedEx standard ground.
|How do I buy/redeem a gift certificate?|
|We are not currently offering gift certificates at this time.|
|How do I find my product?|
|To find the product(s) you're looking for, you may (1) use the navigation menus on the top, left & bottom of our website. (2) type a keyword into the SEARCH WEBSITE box. If you have any trouble locating a product, feel free to contact customer service for assistance.|
|How do I navigate the site?|
|To navigate this website, simply click on a category you might be interested in. Categories are located on the top, left & bottom of our website. QUICK TIP: Place your mouse cursor over anything you think could be a clickable link. You'll notice that anytime you scroll over something that is a link, your mouse cursor will become a "hand". Whereas scrolling over anything that is NOT a link will leave your cursor as an "arrow". You may also type a keyword into the SEARCH box to quickly find a specific product. If you have any trouble locating a product, feel free to contact customer service for assistance.|
|How do I use a coupon?|
|After adding items to your cart, click the "View Cart" link at the top of this site to view your cart. At the bottom of the shopping cart you'll see a box where you may enter your coupon code.|
Safer Zip Line Operation!
- Rugged construction supports zip line riders up to 275 pounds with high quality metal construction!
- Simple installation - Alien Flier trolley attaches quickly using threaded bolts & stainless steel fasteners!
- Secure - Alien Flier cannot jump or fall off - our housing encloses the cable entirely!
- Spin-free fun - handles keep the rider facing forward with the trolley during your zip ride!
- Control - built in trigger actuated speed control system!
- Ground-level entry - tow rope launching reduces risks introduced by ladder and tree stand loading!
Better Trolley Construction!
- Lasting fun - Made with high strength lightweight aluminum frames!
- Easy trolley maintenance - Alien Flier uses modular trolley construction made with replaceable parts!
- Weather Safe - durable anodized finish protects the aluminum trolley frame from the elements!
- Smooth ride - two chrome bearings in each tough steel sheave provides smooth zip line speed!
- Flexible line construction - Alien Flier runs on various cable diameters! (3/16"-1/4"-5/16- 3/8"-7/16)
*EZUp kit will accommodate trees up to 6 ft. around. Contains 1/4" diameter galvanized steel cable.
Fast Comfortable Zip Line Fun!
- Smooth - Alien Flier’s 6” wide cable stance reduces cable sag & line friction!
- Style - Flexi-Seat ensures comfort on the Alien Flier zip line trolley!
- Year round comfort with foam grips to stabilize your zip line ride & warm your hands!
- Super fast ride, due to sealed bearing construction and multi-sheave zip line trolley design!
- Flexibility & safety provided by slots in AF trolley for adding safety webbing, rope & carabineers!
The X2-F200 Kit includes everything to set up your zip line:
X2 Trolley with Speed Control, Pop N' Snap* Adapter, Flexi-Seat, Safety Stop Block, Shock Cord, Tow Rope and our 1/4" 200' EZUp Cable Kit.
Alien Flier’s Pop N’ Snap ring is a star feature of our new X2 trolley. It safely locks our one-piece handles into place, allows for quick seat changes and easy trolley removal. This, along with our EZUp Cable System, makes the Alien Flier X2 completely PORTABLE and thoroughly DURABLE!
*This kit comes with ONLY a Flexi-Seat, the seating shown above is only an example of the choices that are available for purchase with other zip line styles.
Check out how to install this zip line:
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.