5 Reasons Your Health Can Benefit from a Backyard Zip Line!
Posted on 01 September 2016
If you're considering whether or not to buy a backyard zip line consider the health benefits that zip lining can offer to you and your family. Not only to kids love to zip line but it will keep them healthy, active, and happy. If you decide to buy a zip line for your backyard it will be one of the best decisions will ever make.
1. Zip Lining is an amazing core workout. It has the power to tighten up your abs in no time! Similar to laughing, the excitement from riding a zip line requires your stomach to tighten and your abdominal muscles to tense and strengthen your core.
2. Zip Lining burns calories, a lot of them. Zip Lining is most commonly associated with the calories burnt from swimming because while on a zip line all of the muscles of your body are engaged. With all of your muscles working, your body heats up and burns approximately 100 cal/1/2 hour.
3. It will make you happy! Zip Lining will make you smile, laugh, and experience a rush- all in your backyard. I've never met anyone who didn't enjoy a zip line.
4. All of the exercise will lower your risk of health problems. While zip lining you are essentially working out, but in a fun way that you don't even realize. Just 30 minutes of exercise a day has been linked to lower blood pressure, increased metabolism, lower risk of heart disease and diabetes.
5. It is great for your eyesight. Zip Lining improves your eye sight by sharpening your long distance vision. Any time the eyes focus on objects in the distance it relaxes yet strengthens eye sight. Also, the constant re-focusing while riding the zip line increases reaction time in relation to the eye.
As you can see zip lining has many health benefits and in choosing to buy a zip line you are choosing to improve not only your health, but the health of your kids!